St. Thomas Charitable and Educational Society was formed and registered in the year 2011 under the Society's Act 1860 with a view to provide quality education and encourage the students to develop skills and attitude that can equip them to face the competitive world with confidence. The Nursery School started in 2006 in the name of St. Mary which is now functioning in four places in Rangat, Betapur, Mayabunder, and Diglipur. We have sister institutions in Bathubasthi, Mohanpura and Hutbay. St. Mary's group of institutions in Andaman is the visible crest of social obligation of the Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church of India. In addition to laying down high academic standard, the Schools are also committed in nurturing the talents of the students who are encourage to participate in co-curricular and extra curricular activities and all efforts are made to mound students personality at physical, mental and intellectual with special emphasis on Indian Culture.