Rules and Regulations
a) Regular attendance is compulsory:
b) Leave of absence with reason must be recorded in the Diary and signed by the parents.
c) A Medical Certificate should support for absence on medical grounds for more than two days. Prior permission should be taken for long absence except on medical ground.
d) The School will not be liable for any damages / charge on account of injuries, fatal or otherwise which may be sustained by the students any time during their stay in school while taking part in sports and in extra curricular activities or any other form of activities in the school with in or outside the school premises. All expenses that may be incurred for the treatment of such injuries will be borne by the parents / guardians.
e) Continuous absence for 10 or more days will entail removal from the rolls and re-admission fee will be charged in such cases at the discretion of the Principal / Manager.
f) Manager of the School reserves the right to expel any student from the school, if found guilty of serious misconduct.
Examination Pattern- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation General Code of Conduct
1. Lingua Franca in the school premises should be English.
2. All students are strictly warned against the use of abusive or unparliamentary language in the school.
3. Discipline is an integral part of any Educational system. Education guides him/ her to reach his/ her goal. School Timing (8.15 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.) Students are required to be present in the School campus before 8.30 a.m. Students who come late regularly will be sent back home or will attract fine. [First Term Second Term November to March 40% SA I (30%)+SA II (30%)= 60% FA III (10%)+FA IV (10%)+SA II (30%) FA FA (10%)+FA II (10%)+FA III (10%) +FA IV (10%)= FA FA April to October I (10%)+FA II (10%)+SA I (30%) ]
SCHOOL WORKING HOURS
First Bell Classes Nursery & K.G. I K.G. II Class I to VIII 8.15 am Timing 8.30 am to 11.55 am 8.30 am to 2.30 pm 8.30 am to 2.30 pm 12 Holidays
a) For Nursery and K.G.I : All Saturdays
b) For K.G. II to Class VIII : 2nd & 4th Saturday Meeting with the Principal and the Teachers Parents may meet the Principal by appointment only. In case of emergency parents may meet teachers on working days after 1.30 pm with the priors permission of the Principal. Otherwise parents can meet and interact with the teachers on all working days in between 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm. Attendance at PTA meetings to sign the report card is compulsory.
a) Defacement or mishandling of library books is liable to be penalized.
b) Only one week is allowed for retention of the book issued.
c) 2/- per week will be levied from those who return the book late.
d) Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
e) For loss of Library book, Cost of the book must be paid or a new book must be purchased for replacement of book with in one week.
Dresses and Behaviour
1. Proper uniform, properly worn is insisted upon. No students shall enter the campus without proper uniform. 2. Ornaments of gold or any other expensive items are not to be brought or worn in the school and the school will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
3. Parents are requested not to send any money through small children;
purchase of any food items from unauthorized dealers near school premises is to be avoided.
4. All the students should wear white dress with white shoes & white socks on Wednesday & Saturday. School Uniform The colour and Pattern prescribed for the school uniform must be adhered to on all working days except Wednesday & Saturday.
1. The suit should be half sleeves & without collar.
2. Nail should be properly cut. Use of nail polish and putting mehandi is strictly prohibited.
1. Trousers should be of standard size. No narrow bottom and bell bottom.
2. The hair & Nails should be cut properly.
Request to Parents
1. Parents are requested to give due importance to their ward's School diary and go through it regularly as it conveys to them the academic and general activities of their ward in the school.
2. Parents are asked to acknowledge all the entries made wherever requested and it is their responsibility to see that their ward complete the Home Assignments dairy.
3. The School Dairy must be brought to the school dairy by your ward. It should be maintained properly. Tearing of pages or scribbling in the school dairy is strictly prohibited.
4. If the School Dairy is lost, it should be brought to the notice of the class teacher. And if not traceable, a new School Dairy should be procured from the school office on payment.
5. Parents are requested not to allow their ward to carry cash, golden ornaments, mobile phone, camera to the School . The School will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
6. Parents are requested not to meet their ward directly in the class room and also not to meet any staff member without prior permission of the Manager / Asst. Manager / Principal / Vice Principal. We have read all the rules and regulations of the school mentioned in this dairy. we will obey the rules and regulations of the school and also our child will participate in all the activities of the school.